Donnerstag, 6. Januar 2011

Hellboy ist Conans Vater



Während den US-Pressekonferenzen zu "Season of the witch", der hier am 24. März startet, plauderte Schauspieler Ron Perlman ("Hellboy") ein wenig mit dem Examiner. Er verriet, dass er in dem neuen Conan the Barbarian-Reboot (US Start im August, Regie: Marcus Nispel) Conans Vater Corin spielen wird, zwar nur 10 Minuten zu sehen ist, die Action aber gigantisch sein soll. 

Jason Momoa ist Conan 2011
I play Conan’s father. There’s big-time sword action. But I’m only in the movie for 10 minutes. I can’t tell everything, but the first sequence is huge. It’s epic. All I can tell you is that I work with the Conan who’s 11 years old. And there’s a jump cut to Conan the adult, and I’m no longer on the scene. I don’t want to give away anything.


Und sogar "Hellboy 3" umreist der Charakter-Mime als er auf seine Hauptrolle angesprochen wird. 


The only thing I can share with you is we have this demon who is a victim of this Oracle, which is not negotiable. He’s been summoned to the Earth for the destruction of mankind, and that’s non-negotiable. This whole notion that his nature, is the demon of destruction — against the way he’s been nurtured by his father, John Hurt’s character, to be kind and in the service of mankind. Those things are going to be in play in the third one. Then of course you have Liz pregnant with twins at the end of the second film. So you don’t know what those two offspring are going to be? Are they going to be more human? Are they going to be more demon? Are they going to be a combination of the two? And how is that going to play out, in terms of Hellboy’s destiny. Which I say again is non-negotiable. So that’s the backdrop for the third film. And everything will be resolved, all these open-ended questions will finally be resolved. I don’t know how, he didn’t give me those details. But that’s the backdrop for it.


Und hier noch ein interessantes Interview mit Perlman:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen